Call us: +91 9920715900 (9:00 AM - 6:30 PM - IST)

Frequently Asked Questions about UK

Q. Do institutions from the UK acknowledge 10+2+3 education system?
A. 10+2+3 framework is acknowledged by UK colleges for postgraduate programs.

Q. Which English language test should I take to study in the UK?
A. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) for UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) is the recommended test, as per the UK visa rules. In some cases, other tests are considered also, but it is best to check the official website of your choice of institution.

Q. Can I work while studying in the UK?
A. Yes, students holding a Tier 4 visa can work for up to 20 hours a week during the semester and full-time during vacations.

Q. What kind of support for medical is given to students in the UK?
A. If you are an international student enrolled in a course that is longer than 6 months, you are eligible for free medical care under the NHS. To be able to enjoy the benefits though, you will have to meet a few stipulated conditions as well as pay an International Health Surcharge during your visa application.

We strongly recommend registering with a local medical practitioner or your campus doctor on arrival. In case of any emergency, the national helpline numbers are 999 and 112. These are common numbers that can be used to avail police, fire, ambulance services.

Planning to study abroad?

Fill in your details and we’ll call you back.