Planning to study in Australia? Apply to the Go8!
The pioneers in research and education, the Group of Eight (Go8) universities are the largest and oldest educational institutions of Australia. High rankings, ample research opportunities and strong industry connections make them a unique choice among students planning to study in Australia.
What do you mean by Go8?
In 1999, the Group of Eight (Go8) was incorporated as a group comprising Australia’s leading universities which stood out for their quality education and other facilities.
If you choose to study here, you will be proud to note that all Australian Nobel Prize recipients have been associated with the Go8.
The universities that form the Go8 include
- Monash University
- The University of New South Wales
- The University of Melbourne
- Australian National University
- University of Sydney
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Western Australia
- The University of Adelaide