The Irish government allows all Indian students to enter the country for the purpose of education provided they have a valid visa.
The type of visa issued depends on factors such as age, and duration of the course.
There are two types of student visas:
|C Study visa||If your course is less than three months|
|D Study visa||If your course is more than three months|
In order to obtain a student’s visa for Ireland, you will require:
- A valid passport
- Proof of acceptance from a university in Ireland
- Proof of proficiency in the English language
- Passport sized photographs
- Proof of payment of fees
- Details of medical insurance
- Proof of funds for expenses in Ireland
While the application process can be done online, you may also be required to appear at the embassy for a personal interview.
In order to process your visa applications, you will also have to provide biometric information such as your fingerprints.