Call us: +91 9920715900 (9:00 AM - 6:30 PM - IST)

Work In Australia Post- Study

In November 2019, the Australian government announced that international students can enjoy post-study work rights in regional Australia for up to 3-4 years.

As an international student you can apply for the new 485 post-study work stream visa which is a great opportunity to kickstart your career.

In order to apply for this visa, you should note that you will need to be proficient in the English language, and have a degree from a CRICOS-registered course.

For any other queries, we recommend getting in touch with your counselor at Envision.

Planning to study abroad?

Fill in your details and we’ll call you back.